FITZ PARK DENTAL PRACTICE GDC STANDARDS
There are nine principles registered dental professionals must keep to at all times. As a GDC registrant you must:-
- Put patients’ interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
- 8 Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- 9 Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession
As dental professionals, we are committed for the following.
- Putting patients’ interests first and acting to protect them.
- Respecting patients’ dignity and choices.
- Protecting the confidentiality of patients’ information.
- Co-operating with other members of the dental team and other healthcare colleagues in the interests of patients.
- Maintaining your professional knowledge and competence.
- Being trustworthy.
Call in to chat
We offer the latest in modern dentistry to give you a healthy, happy smile. This site offers detail on all treatments offered.
Appointments are best placed during office hours by calling the practice number. Alternatively call in if you are passing, we are always happy to chat.
Affordable payment plans
At Fitz Park Dental Practice, we are dedicated to providing our patients with supior quality treatment at an affordable price.
Principal Dentist - GDC 75410Simon is the Principal dentist and owner of the Fitz Park Dental Practice.
Associate Dentist - GDC 77567Robert has been living and working as a dentist in Cumbria since graduating in the year 2000.
Practice Manager - GDC 121378Lindsey has been a dental nurse for over twenty years and is qualified in Dental Radiography.
Implant Surgeon - GDC 72150Richard is a highly skilled dental implant surgeon and has placed over 5,000 implants.
Hygienist - GDC 4171
Hygienist - GDC 3242
Dental Nurse - GDC 255104
Dental Nurse - GDC 253373
Dental Nurse - GDC 197374
Dental Nurse - GDC 200545
Receptionist/Dental Nurse - GDC 126039
Trainee Dental Nurse
How many people can say that they like going to the dentist? I know this isn’t the norm but I actually look forward to my appointments. Our dentist has inspired me to want to take more care of my teeth and helped to banish all the age old fears associated with the reluctance to see the dentist and stepping into the dentist’s chair.
I take more care of my teeth than ever before as my dentist has helped me to understand how good oral hygiene can affect other areas of your health. Regular visits to our dentist ensure that we are doing the right things and looking after our teeth correctly which is good insurance for our overall health for the future.
Couldn't recommend Fitz Park Dental Practice highly enough.
I actually enjoy going to the dentist now. They make me feel at ease from the moment I arrive from the friendly response at reception to the highly professional relaxed manner of the dentists which all works towards helping me feel at ease and assured I am in good hands.